Look us over and discover what makes Mason Construction the top builder in customer experience and workmanship for new home construction, for remodeling, for commercial and full contracting services. Our clients love the integrity and honesty that keeps their project on target with budget and time-frames. When you contact us, you’ll get the time and attention you deserve no matter the size of your project.
We proudly serve Beulah, Frankfort, Elberta, Honor, Interlochen, Leelanau, Lake Ann, Traverse City, Empire, Glen Arbor, Manistee, Suttons Bay, and the surrounding areas.
Mason Construction is one of the Traverse City and Northern Michigan area’s most experienced custom home builders and home remodelers. But what exactly do we do offer?
- Our goal is help guide you to the right decisions and to build your dream home on time and according to your budget. We assist and guide the home owner through the numerous details that go into the home building or remodeling process. From answering questions and guiding you through the many choices in materials, fixtures, finishes, and even in assisting you with choosing the right building site, we can help you navigate through all the details.
- We manage all phases of the project. We coordinate and guide the work of everyone involved in the construction process. This includes the builder’s full-time employees as well as any sub-contractors.
- We obtain all permits, and work with building inspectors and any other governing authorities, as well as the designer or architect. We are also responsible for managing inspections and approvals up to your occupancy permit. We inspect all materials before they are used assuring that only the highest quality products go into your home.
- Mason Construction is experienced working with officials from Benzie, Leelanau, and Grand Traverse Counties to obtain all the necessary permits and inspections. As a licensed contractor, we understand how the Michigan Residential Building Code varies from county to county as well as by township.
- We can assist you with obtaining a construction loan as we are experienced working with most major lenders. When approved, we also manage the finances of the building project. This normally means preparing the contract with the home owner, providing lien waivers, tracking costs, submitting pay requests for completed work to your bank, and making any necessary adjustments for any owner requested change orders to the contract.
- Throughout the entire construction project, we emphasize communication and planning. This helps avoid costly delays and makes certain that we complete your home on time and on budget.